The latest version of American Dynamics victor and VideoEdge reduces case investigation time. Version 4.8 includes the following new features:
- Incident Management Clip Builder and Image Editor
- Surveillance Window Recording
- Schedule Clip Downloads
- Custom Layouts
- VideoEdge Storage Management
- New third-party integrations
Incident Management Clip Builder
Clip builder allows users to quickly edit video clips and more efficiently manage incident reporting. Users can organize video clips for investigations fasters. With clip builder, users have a single, complete, convenient location to store and view all relevant clips for each investigation.
- Drag and drop clips into the clip builder
- Use the intuitive red playhead line and toolbar to crop, cut, split
- Add the edited video clip to an incident or quickly export for use with an incident report
Watch a video on how to configure the clip builder.
Incident Management Image Editor
The new image editor gives users the ability to better illustrate and call out the actions happening in a particular incident. As part of the incident management tools, users can right click on image clips to open the image and begin adding content to the clip. The toolbar at the top allows users to:
- Crop the image
- Add text of any size or color
- Add shapes such as an ellipse or square
- Save both the original and enhanced image
Surveillance Window Recording
Simultaneously records all streaming video in your selected layout into a single clip file. Easily create a clip Click the red button to begin and select the red button to end. Once the recording has been ended, it can be saved, saved to an incident or exported. The clip will play back exactly as it was in the surveillance window.
Schedule Clip Downloads
The new schedule clip download tool enables operators to schedule the automatic retrieval of reoccurring video clips they need to review daily, saving on bandwidth usage and operator time spent manually queuing videos for download. Queuing regular video footage downloads such as locking a cash drawer up at the close of business, automates routine processes and increases operator productivity. Schedule clip download allows users to customize the length of the clip, saving location and clip expiration.
Users can create their own custom video layouts tailored to their own needs. By navigating to system values and video layout preferences, you can define your new layout.
- Name your unique layout
- Define the number of columns and rows
- Select aspect ratio: standard, widescreen or portrait
- Merge multiple cells together
- Split images further horizontally or vertically
- Add images to deactivated cells
- Save layouts, export and easily import into other victor systems within a few clicks
VideoEdge Storage Management
Users will also be able to specify minimum and maximum camera recording rates and receive notifications in the event log on their specified levels through the VideoEdge NVR and VideoEdge Hybrid NVR Client or through victor. The new storage management feature ensures improved health monitoring and optimal storage capacity.
Enhanced exacqVision Support
victor offers enhanced camera management capabilities, including 360 fisheye camera client-side dewarping for exacqVision NVRs in live and recorded mode. Client-side dewarping records one video stream and eliminates the possibility of redundant recording, allowing users to zoom in and navigate within the image for greater detail.
victor is now supported by the following integrations:
- 3VR video recorders
- Bosch video recorders
- Thyssen Krupp Elevators
- Kone Elevators
- Otis Elevators
- Galaxy Intrusion panels