Version 2.5 of exacqVision software has been released, part of our continued commitment to rapid, incremental releases.
Version 2.5 incorporates a number of new features and improvements, and is available for immediate download on the Exacq Downloads Page.
The key highlights of exacqVision Version 2.5 are as follows:
- Bandwidth Throttling
New setting in System Setup page to limit bandwidth usage of each server. As with everything in exacqVision, this can be fully administered remotely
- View Tours
New View Tours allow for touring through a list of Views, with user-defined dwell time on each View
- View Enhancements
Enhanced features in Views allow for saving of audio channels, digital zoom and pan settings, and POS/ATM overlays
- Enhanced exacqRecall
User defined export sources, start and end times greatly enhance the ease of use of the exacqRecall button
- Consolidation of IP camera configuration pages
- Faster server log search with lower CPU usage
- Added support for Sony SNC-DF50N and SNC-DF80N IP cameras
- Audio capture from ACTi IP cameras
- Fixes for a number of minor issues, including issues with some ATI and Intel VGA devices; IP Camera Finder and IQeye cameras; error handling from SMTP servers; start and stop events from POS/ATM profiles; and more. A complete list of fixes is in the readme.txt file that accompanies the file download.
The latest versions of exacqVision client and exacqVision server can be easily installed on top of existing versions while retaining all of the previous user-defined settings.