We just returned from an extremely productive ASIS 2009 in Anaheim. New exacqVision features were introduced, the booth was packed throughout the show, and we participated in a number of multi-vendor demonstrations and seminars.
New Features Introduced – We showed a number of just-released and about-to-be-released exacqVision features including:
- Smart Search enhancements – further search granularity that returns just the video segments when a particular portion of the image changed. Works across all cameras (IP and analog), and allows for playback, scrub, export, and save of just the smart-searched video.
- Multi-System User Configuration – part of the new Enterprise Server option in Version 3.6, this feature allows for quick and easy administration of user accounts across all servers in an enterprise deployment.
- Mapping – highly intuitive and simple to use. Maps are integrated right into camera views; any number of maps can be used; maps can come from any source. Cameras, audio, POS streams, etc. can be dragged onto a map, alarm events produce animated icons on the maps, video sources can be pushed from maps to viewing panes. Nested maps allow additional detail (entire campus, building, floor, wing, etc) and alarm events on a nested map can “bubble up” to the top level map for instant assessment.
- exacqVision Web Server enhancements – upcoming release enables viewing cameras from multiple servers simultaneously, search and playback across multiple cameras, ability to save and e-mail/text a URL of a specific camera view grouping. exacqVision Web Server comes standard with exacqVision software.
IQeye megapixel IP cameras were connected in all five booths, video was being recorded on a Pivot3 iSCSI SAN storage with an embedded virtualized server running exacqVision server, and exacqVision clients were in multiple booths enabling viewing, searching and playback of the video. This was a great real-world open-standards technology display.
More pictures from Firetide here.
Other ASIS News:
- Exacq was once again featured in the popular ASIS seminar What’s New On The Floor, a review of the hottest products to see on the show floor.
- We had our engineering contingent at the ONVIF Annual Meeting on Wednesday. Exacq is an ONVIF member.
- Monday evening saw a great turnout for our Manufacturer Rep & International Distributor meeting, where we reviewed our product and sales roadmap for the next year.
- Tuesday night was baseball night courtesy of our channel partners at Security-Net. It was the Angels-Yankees game at Angel Stadium, and Security-Net presented Exacq with an award at the tailgate reception before the game.
We appreciate everyone that stopped by our booth, as well as all of our technology and integration partners who were showing exacqVision running with their products in their respective booths. Below are some pictures from the show, click for larger versions. More ASIS 2009 pictures here.