JM Lexus wanted to build a security infrastructure that would replace an aged analog system with a state-of-the-art IP system. With millions of dollars of inventory, they needed a reliable security system to perform three vital functions: management, security and real value-added benefits for JM Lexus customers.
JM Family deployed exacqVision Z-Series servers with pre-installed exacqVision Enterprise VMS software. The new enterprise-class video security system has greatly improved business operations, saved time searching for important video and increased the level of trust between JM Lexus and its customers.
- Minimize additional service expenses and saved $85,000 to date
- Store at least 30 days of video
- Better manage business operations and traffic flow
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Faster navigation and search capabilities
- Better image quality in low-light conditions
“The biggest benefit beyond the cost savings is the level of trust the security system has brought to our relationship with our customers. At the end of the day, we can show our customers video evidence from start to finish of their car repair, which has given them 100 percent assurance and faith in JM Lexus.” – Brad Schafer, Fixed Operations Director, JM Family
Read the entire case study here.