The integration of Lenel’s OnGuard 7.0® with exacqVision provides users with an easy-to-use, versatile access control and video surveillance security system combined in one platform. From one interface, users can utilize the functionality of exacqVision within the access control system. With OnGuard 7.0, exacqVision users can now access pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) focus and iris control for analog PTZ cameras. The new integration also features performance improvements with alarm monitoring when playing back recorded video.
This integration allows end users to:
- Add video sources within OnGuard
- View live and recorded video from exacqVision VMS software within OnGuard
- View the status of recorders and channels in the system
- Export recorded video
- Control PTZ from OnGuard applications
- Send motion detected alarms from exacqVision to alarm monitoring
This integration requires exacqVision version 6.6 or later with a current exacqVision Enterprise license and OnGuard 7.0. Download the plug-in. Previous certifications for earlier versions of OnGuard are also available.