exacqVision is now integrated with Sensormatic anti-theft electronic article surveillance (EAS) system. The combination of exacqVision and the Sensormatic EAS system gives retail customers a unified solution to improve their loss prevention efforts and capture loss event data and video within one interface.
The Sensormatic pedestals capture valuable loss prevention data to create a surveillance zone at the end of checkout lane or at the store exit. When an alarm event occurs, the system notifies store employees when someone exits the store or if merchandise has the electronic article surveillance (EAS) tag attached.
With the exacqVision integration, retail customers have the benefit of an added layer of video surveillance and real-time loss event insights.
Sensormatic combined with exacqVision allows retailers to:
- Connect surveillance device data with video
- Notify employees when someone tries to remove an EAS tag from a location or exits the store
- See live exacqVision video images of the alarm event as it is occurring
- Search previous EAS system events and see the corresponding exacqVision video at the time the event happened
- Quickly identify suspects for potential theft instances
- Improve real-time response to shrinkage control
This integration enables retail store managers to quickly identify suspects for potential theft instances and improve real-time response to shrinkage control.
This integration requires exacqVision version 6.6 or later, and Sensormatic Local Device Manager Configurator version 8.3.
Learn more about this exacqVision integration.