The new exacqVision Kantech onboard recorders introduce exacqVision A-Series and Z-Series Windows network video recorders (NVR) that come pre-loaded and pre-licensed with Kantech EntraPass Corporate access control system at no additional cost. Having the access control system loaded onto the video server saves users hardware, power and cooling costs while also reducing the amount of rack space required.
- Manage a few or thousands of doors with broad features of Kantech EntraPass Corporate
- Intuitive door control and video monitoring with integrated exacqVision VMS software
Save money with a complete security solution
Combining live and recorded video with access control unifies security functions as an all-in-one solution, reducing duplicate efforts and saving time and money.
- Pre-licensed Kantech Corporate can be activated at no charge by Kantech Corporate dealers
- Save hardware maintenance and power costs by eliminating dedicated access control server
- Improved response time to critical alarms and events with included Exacq Mobile, EntraPass Web or EntraPass Go mobile app
- Quick access to the most needed access control commands through exacqVision CameraLinks
Each exacqVision recorder includes a three-year hardware warranty and three years of exacqVision free software updates. Learn more about exacqVision Kantech onboard.
View our commonly asked questions. These recorders will be available to ship starting Monday, February 15.
If you have any questions, contact your local sales representative or call 317.845.5710.