exacqVision Elite dealers can now log into the Exacq Customer Portal to automatically create an RMA for an in-warranty hard drive replacement.
How it works:
- Simply select the drive replacement button under the RMA tab
- Certify that the system is running exacqVision 7.8 and is reporting the appropriate drive failure message
- Enter the system serial number
- Verify the shipping address, receiver’s name and phone number
- A hard drive of matching capacity will be shipped within 1 business day
- Check the status of the RMA at any time through the portal
- Upon receiving the replacement drive, ship the failed hard drive back to Exacq within 5 business days
Log on to the portal now to see how it works.