exacqVision has integrated with Commend intercom systems for unified audio and video recording. Commend camera equipped call stations and add-on camera modules support exacqVision video management systems (VMS) software.
Commend Intercom Solutions including stations, modules and servers for integration of speech, image and data can be found in control rooms throughout the world for increased security. For example, help and emergency call points for transport solutions, controlling barriers in car parks and controlling lifts in buildings.
- Associate video with audio to properly verify identity of visitors at call stations
- Automatic display of video of pre and post alarm activities
- Search and playback audio recordings from call stations with corresponding video
- Easily set up event linking to start recording video based on audio triggers
- Create exacqVision actions such as:
- Output triggers
- Email notifications
- PTZ preset commands
- Direct integration with Axis-based embedded cameras within intercom for enhanced control
This integration requires exacqVision 8.0 or later and Commend software package version PRO2.1 or higher, Commend CCT800 utility 5.0.
Commend is also integrated with Software House CCURE 9000 and AC2000 access control system.