Saturday was the Manufacturer’s Showcase at this year’s FSPA conference in San Antonio. We showed the new exacqVision Financial (press release here), a version of our exacqVision Network Digital Video Recorder specifically designed for the security and reporting needs of financial institutions.
ExacqVision Financial adds features for digital video surveillance that are important for financial institutions:
- exacqRecall button for a single-press automatic burning of video footage to CD or DVD after an incident
- bank alarm system integration for automatic burning of video footage to CD or DVD when the alarm is activated
- ATM Search enabling easy ATM transactional information search (card number, account number, etc) and viewing of video footage from associated cameras. The exacqVision ATM interface is available through serial or IP.
- Privacy Box function allowing sensitive areas in the viewable screen (e.g., combination entry pads) to be blocked from viewing and recording
- ability to add IP cameras seamlessly, enabling low-cost means of adding video at remote ATMs and drive-thru’s. The ability to add megapixel IP cameras enhances detail in large viewing areas such as a lobby.
There was a great deal of interest from the leading financial security integrators in FSPA and we remain impressed with the entire FSPA organization. Thank you to all who visited our booth, and we’re already looking forward to next year’s conference in Las Vegas!