We are pleased to announce several significant performance improvements to the A and Z-Series exacqVision hybrid and IP camera servers.
Up to 180% Higher Storage Rates
With the adoption of the latest Gen 3 IntelÂ® Core processor family, the maximum video storage rate has increased in A and Z Series servers. Increases of up to
50%â€“180% are achieved in A-series servers. This enables storage of higher frame rates, larger image sizes or higher quality video, all at no price increase.
Doubled Hard Drive Storage
The A-Series and Z-Series servers were recently upgraded to include 4TB hard drives for storage, doubling the storage capacity of the entire product line. Hard drive configurations from 500 GB to 80 TB are now available.
Faster Local Client and Search Performance
The updates to the server processor and the new operating system has also contributed to faster local client display rates and faster video search times.
Install Approved Applications Directly on Server
Z-Series servers now have the ability to host Certified Software Applications (CSA) directly on the server. This can also be achieved on A-Series servers with a CPU upgrade. CSA third party applications include license plate recognition software, video analytics, point-of-sale solutions and more.
Double A-Series Memory Capacity
The introduction of 64 bit version of Windows enables double the RAM capacity with A-Series servers as well as providing a more efficient operating system.
A and Z Series Spec Update Highlights
- Operating System
- 64 bit Windows 7 Operating System now standard
- Windows 2008 Optional
- Linux Ubuntu Optional
- Solid State Drives for Operating System
- A-Series â€“ 32 GB SSD standard on Linux OS systems, 64 GB SSD optional on Linux and Windows servers
- Z-Series â€“ 60 GB SSD standard on all systems
- RAM Capacity
- A-Series â€“ 4 GB RAM standard with 8GB RAM optional
- Z-Series â€“ 8 GB RAM standard on all systems
- New CPU
- A-Series â€“ Gen 3 IntelÂ® Core i3 standard with Gen 3 IntelÂ® Core i5 optional
- Z-Series â€“ Gen 3 IntelÂ® Core i7 standard with Gen 3 IntelÂ® Xeon E3 optional