exacqVision 8.2 offers new features that make the VMS even more powerful and intuitive. Whether you have a small, stand-alone installation (exacqVision Start), a large, corporate environment (exacqVision Professional), or a multi-national enterprise (exacqVision Enterprise), our VMS portfolio is scalable and easy to quote, configure & service.
The latest release offers a better mobile experience, faster searches and improved incident management and response.
exacqVision 8.2 Highlights:
- Exacq Mobile Enhancements
- Audio support
- Inactivity Timeout
- Door Monitoring
- Custom System, Camera and User Attributes
- Email Video Preview
- Refined Search Date/Time Entry
- Enhanced File Manager & Burn Dialog
- New Camera Integrations
- New ONVIF Integrations
- ESM Enhancements:
- Maintenance Mode
- Event Aggregation
Exacq Mobile Enhancements
- Supports audio playback of live audio streams
- Supports Inactivity Timeout
- Configured per-device
- Default value set globally on webservice configuration
- Conserves bandwidth
- Supports Door Monitoring
- When integrated with Kantech EntraPass access control systems, Exacq Mobile now displays a list of doors with the ability to view associated cameras, control door operations, and jump to live video
Custom System, Camera and User Attributes
exacqVision now allows you to define custom fields for servers, cameras and users to better manage your surveillance environment.
For example, define address, asset tag or department info for servers and then display these values in the Systems page. Or define location and asset tag information for cameras and display/export in the camera list.
Use these attributes to display, sort and filter:
- System Information page
- Camera recording page
- Systems page
- Right-click on video panels
- Hover text on users
Email Video Preview
Configurable clip duration for emailed video improves response to incidents and protects personnel responding to alarms. Extend the video to ensure the preview shows the triggering event by specifying the pre-event and max number of seconds for a video preview clip -up up to 10MB.
Refined Search Date/Time Entry
One of the most frequently used interface controls in exacqVision is the Search criteria input, and we have refined exacqVision to accept a broader range of keystrokes to enter date and time information and to provide clear feedback when the entered text is invalid.
- Typing or selecting the start date/time now moves the end date/time
- Entering an end time before a start time is now highlighted in red
- Arrow, comma, period, slash, colon, dash all move to next field
Enhanced File Manager & Burn Dialog
Actions correlated to burning to disc are much more streamlined.
New Camera Integrations
- Over 90 new camera models
- Illustra Essentials
- Arecont Vision
- Over 400 new test records
- Over 3,000 camera models total
For a complete list, visit our IP Camera page.
New ONVIF Integrations
- Motion and input trigger support for Brickcom, HDPro, Flir, Milesight
- Innotech Eclipse support
- OnCam – updated dewarp libraries
- GeoVision – updated dewarp libraries including Windows x64
Enterprise System Manager Enhancements:
- Maintenance Mode allows you to set servers to “not monitored” and silence “noisy” servers during maintenance
- Aggregates server and camera events to reduce server load, database size and simplify administrative monitoring.
The latest versions of exacqVision client and server software can easily be copied over existing versions while retaining all user settings. The latest versions are available through “Check for Updates” in the “About” box in the exacqVision software.
exacqVision server software is available in both Windows and Linux versions, and the exacqVision client software is available in Windows, Linux and Macintosh native versions. Any version of exacqVision client can connect to any version of exacqVision server.
exacqVision 8.2 is available for download here.
Try exacqVision software for free here: http://exacq.com/try