The latest version of theÂ exacqVision Video Management System (VMS), Version 5.6Â is now available.Version 5.6Â is part of theÂ exacqVisionÂ quarterly software release schedule and is available to all users with an up-to-date Software Subscription Agreement (SSA) at no charge.Â Version 5.6Â makes significant additions and improvements to theÂ exacqVisionÂ VMS with the addition ofÂ Archiving Phase II,Â customizable layouts for live and recorded video, event preview videos, IP camera support for several new cameras, new exacqVision Edge camera support and more.
exacqVision 5.6Â is available for download atÂ https:exacq.com/download
NewÂ exacqVision 5.6Â features include:
- exacqVision Archiving Phase IIÂ – Archive to network storage, configured from the exacqVision client.
- Custom Layouts – Design your own layouts for live and recorded video
- Email Event Video – Send preview video/web server link in email
- Multi-serial Search – Search more than one serial data source simultaneously
- IP Camera Support – Expanded to include:
- Sony Multi-streaming and Gen 6 cameras
- Vivotek Multi-streaming
- New ACTi D, E, and KCM Models
- Samsung 6000 series
- Arecont Vision MegaBall and MegaDome cameras
- Ganz PixelPro camera supportÂ
- New camera support via ONVIF driver
- exacqVision Edge Support – Expanded exacqVision Edge support for Vivotek cameras
- Web Server Enhancements – Includes digital PTZ, fisheye, and custom layout support
exacqVision Archiving Phase II – Archive to network storage
exacqVision 5.6 introduces Phase II of video archiving where the exacqVision Professional, Enterprise or Edge server application controls the archiving tasks based on user configuration options. In Phase II users can configure each video server to archive to a single networked storage location.
- Configure WHERE archived video will be stored
- Can archive to any Server Message Block (SMB) Windows share
- The exacqVision S-series — a new networked storage device from Exacq that is pre-configured for out-of-the-box archiving storage.
- Configure WHAT video/audio is to be archived
- Some or all of the cameras connected to the server
- Archive can be based on motion, alarms, or other events
- Configure WHEN video/audio is archived
- Continuous: Backup important video every 5 minutes
- On Schedule: Backup when video server or network load is low
Custom Layouts -Â Create your own layouts for live and recorded video
Custom layouts allow users to customize the size, quantity and location of the video windows used on the live and search page screens. Previously users could view live or recorded video using the pre-configured layouts available on the client along the top of the screen. With this update, users can now create their own customized layouts. For example, if you are using a camera with wide aspect ratio or desire a specific order of large and small windows to view, you can configure a custom layout to meet these requirements.
Custom layouts are easily created with a new configuration screen, accessible by Power and Admin users. When new layouts are created, they are stored on all connected servers. These layouts are re-usable, so users can include a layout in multiple views. The Views Layout Configuration screen is designed for easy configuration of your custom views. The main editing pane allows users to add, delete, and merge video cells to create a custom layout. You can also right-click on panels for more editing choices. Saved Views can be seen from the client and via the browser/thin client interface.
Email Event Video – Send preview video/web server link in email
exacqVision notifications now include the ability to attach a short preview video and a webserver link to the event email.
In this e-mail, the exacqVision notification feature has sent an e-mail with user defined text. It also includes a short .mov preview video, and a link to the same video on the web server. If the user observes suspicious activity in the preview video, they can investigate the stored video by clicking on the web server link.
Multi-Serial SearchÂ -Â Search multiple serial data sources simultaneously
Multi-serial search allows users to search more than one serial stream simultaneously. Each stream selected for the search is represented by a tab in the serial display area on the right. While playing back video, users can select the tab of the serial stream they wish to view in conjunction with the video. In the example below, the cash register 1 serial stream has been selected.
New IP Camera Support
Sony Generation 6 Cameras:
Support for Sony Gen 6 cameras includes several new models plus support for 60 fps, image stabilization, and motion detection.
Sony multi-streaming support added to exacqVision 5.6 for Sony Generation 5 and Generation 6 model cameras. The available stream count varies by model. Check the IP Camera Integration page for details.Â
Vivotek Multi-streaming Cameras:
Vivotek multi-streaming cameraÂ support added to exacqVision 5.6. The available stream count varies by model. Check the IP Camera Integration page for details.
Samsung 6000 Series and WiseNet 3 Support
Support for new Samsung 6000 series and new WiseNet 3 platform: ease of install, improved WDR and low light 60 fps.
Arecont Vision MegaBall & MegaDome Camera Support
Support added for new Arecont Vision MegaBall and MegaDome cameras.
- BoschÂ DINION Starlight HD, FlexiDomes, and AutoDomes Series
- FLIRÂ FC-Series
- EverFocusÂ WDR, MP, and PTZ Series
- SurveonÂ Box, Bullet, Compact, and Fixed Dome Series
- MessoaÂ Cube, Fixed, and Bullet Series
- BrickcomÂ PTZ
- IllustraÂ 600/610 HD IP Mini-Dome Series
exacqVision 5.6 Web Server 2.10 Enhancements
The exacqVision Web Server have been updated in conjunction with the exacqVision 5.6 release. Web Server 2.10 adds support for views with custom layouts created in the thick client, digital PTZ, and fisheye zoom capabilities.
Download and Installation
As always, the latest versions ofÂ exacqVisionÂ client and server software can easily and quickly be copied over existing versions while retaining all user settings. The latest versions are available through â€˜Check for Updatesâ€˜ in the â€˜Aboutâ€˜ box in theÂ exacqVisionÂ software.
exacqVisionÂ Server software is available in both Windows and Linux versions, and theÂ exacqVisionÂ client software is available in Windows, Linux and Macintosh native versions. Any version ofÂ exacqVisionÂ client can connect to any version ofÂ exacqVisionÂ server.
DownloadÂ exacqVisionÂ Software here:Â http://exacq.com/downloads
TryÂ exacqVisionÂ software for free here:Â http://exacq.com/try