Exacq Technologies Combines with TrueVUE for Comprehensive Retail Surveillance Solution
exacqVision is now integrated with Tyco Retail Solutions’ TrueVUE inventory loss reporting system. The exacqVision integration provides users with the ability to utilize video associated to shrinkage events for better forensic analysis.
With the TrueVUE exacqVision integration, users have video evidence to support their object tracking and people counting reports to better understand store trends in loss prevention and enhance virtually every aspect of store operations. The key metrics of TrueVUE and the combined video from exacqVision retail customers are now empowered to make better decisions to ultimately lower costs.
The TrueVUE integration allows exacqVision retail users to:
- Visually verify loss prevention events
- Capture and send video clips to law enforcement for faster theft identification
- Provide video evidence to support object tracking
- Associate video to improve reporting on key metrics like loss prevention, inventory and traffic
- Enhance store operations and lower costs
This integration requires exacqVision version 6.2 or later and exacqVision web service 3.9 or later, with a current exacqVision license using the TrueVUE 6.0 or later version.
Learn more about Exacq’s powerful integration with TrueVUE on our Retail Analytics page.