Now, exacqVision customers who order a new exacqVision network video recorder (NVR) can add an optional annual on-site hardware repair service. If a hardware issue is identified, Exacq will automatically dispatch a local technician and repair parts to the customer site within the next business day.
- On-site hardware repair with parts and local technician conveniently dispatched to customer site within the next business day if necessary
- Easy access to diagnose recorder by contacting Exacq technical support experts
- Receive hardware and software support from a single source
- Resolve issues quicker eliminating time spent troubleshooting
- Available on all exacqVision NVRs including LC-Series, ELP-Series, A-Series, Z-Series and S-Series
How to Order and Use This On-site Repair Service
This new service is currently available in the continental U.S. only and at time of the initial NVR purchase. It must be purchased annually with part #5000-66001.
exacqVision dealers must initiate a technical support case and provide requested system information during the diagnostic phase for on-site hardware repair to begin.