The latest version of the exacqVision Video Management System (VMS), Version 6.0 is now available. This new release adds radically-faster search through our new SpeedSearch feature. Other major new features and improvements include advanced camera configuration, faster more responsive PTZ control, and over 80 new IP camera integrations. Included in this release are new enhanced versions of Exacq Mobile, Exacq Web Client, and Enterprise System Manager (ESM). In all there are over 100 new features and improvements in this release!
exacqVision 6.0 is available for download at https:exacq.com/download
New exacqVision 6.0 features include:
- SpeedSearch – Enhanced Search Experience
- Advanced Camera Configuration Page
- PTZ Enhancements
- New Camera Integrations
Other new items in this release:
SpeedSearch – Radically-Faster Search Experience
- Video frames automatically populate as the timeline cursor is moved around
- Once playing, video will download and play wherever you drag the timeline cursor
- Video will continue playing past the edge of the timeline
- Cameras added to the timeline are automatically selected
- Very fast, even in low-bandwidth connections
In the video below, exacqVision 6.0 with SpeedSearch (right) instantly pulls up video frames from a search.
The SpeedSearch feature allows users to start investigating video before the full video is downloaded. The more intuitive search makes time spent investigating video much more productive.
Advanced Camera Configuration
With exacqVision 6.0, Exacq has moved much of the camera configuration capabilities from the individual camera web pages to the exacqVision client user interface. This includes remotely controlling features such as Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Auto-focus, and Flip/Rotate on supported cameras.
The new camera configuration page (shown below) takes advantage of tabs to reduce clutter.
- Display Tab – User can now apply display settings to one or all cameras per server
- Video Tab – Now includes the advanced camera configuration choices shown in the table above.
- Recording Tab – Removed the need to navigate to the “Camera Recording” page
- Mechanical PTZ Tab – Configure a preset mechanical PTZ tour here
- Digital PTZ/Fisheye Tab – Configure digital PTZ from this tab
- Schedule Tab – the record schedule in now accessible from here and time-lapse camera configuration is now available
exacqVision 6.0 includes refinement of PTZ command queuing for Axis and Samsung PTZ plugins. PTZ movement is more responsive and controlled, making this enhancement especially beneficial to those using the exacqVision surveillance keyboard to control PTZ movement.
New IP Camera Support
We’ve added support for over 80 new IP cameras models in the exacqVision 6.0 release, bringing the total number of IP cameras supported to over 1800!
New native driver support for the following cameras is included in this release:
- Illustra ADCi825 360° Fisheye camera from American Dynamics
- Illustra Flex 600/800 series from American Dynamics
- Illustra 625 PTZ, Illustra 200 mini domes, Illustra 600/610 compact domes from American Dynamics
- I Series
- B Series
- E Series
- 10 new models added
- Etrovision – EV8280U-MD PTZ
- Speco techonologies – O2D4
- HDPro – HD-IC221SM21P
- IDIS – DC-S1263WH
- KT&C – 20+ models
- ZTE ZNV – 5+ models
- FLIR – PT-Series
Web Client & ExacqMobile 3.4
- Thin (Web) Client – Reduced Web Service CPU Load
For cameras streaming MJPEG, in some scenarios the stream can be passed to the web browser without transcoding.
- Exacq Mobile 3.4
The Exacq Mobile application has been updated, allowing you to:
– Search Multiple Cameras – select one or more cameras in the view for simultaneous search
– Browse all cameras in one list or browse cameras by server (pictured below)
– Server side de-warping allows for control of supported panoramic/fisheye cameras from the app.
Enterprise System Manager 2.4
With Enterprise System Manager (ESM) 2.4 you are able to monitor and maximize the uptime of your exacqVision servers while reducing administrator maintenance time.
- Continuously monitors over 25 events across all exacqVision servers
- Instant health assessment through a visual dashboard
- Highly flexible e-mail notifications
- Automated scheduler for server updates
- Information to audit camera configurations
Enterprise System Manager 2.4 allows you to monitor vital information like days of storage per server. Oldest and desired oldest content days can be entered and maintained from the ESM interface.
Other Enterprise System Manager 2.4 user interface improvements include:
- All lists now have sortable status field
- All lists now persist the Results per Page option
- Dashboard icons are now fully enabled
- Acknowledge All button to keep up with large environments
Download and Installation
As always, the latest versions of exacqVision client and server software can easily and quickly be copied over existing versions while retaining all user settings. The latest versions are available through “Check for Updates” in the “About” box in the exacqVision software.
exacqVision Server software is available in both Windows and Linux versions, and the exacqVision client software is available in Windows, Linux and Macintosh native versions. Any version of exacqVision client can connect to any version of exacqVision server.
Download exacqVision Software here: http://exacq.com/downloads
Try exacqVision software for free here: http://exacq.com/try