Exacq and Illustra introduce the first complete edge out-of-the-box solution. Illustra Edge provides a complete high definition video system as easy as 1-2-3 with a high quality Illustra IP camera, integrated video management system (VMS) software and SD card storage included in one out-of-the-box ready solution. Simply mount the camera, connect and start monitoring live and recorded video. Illustra Edge comes pre-configured with an included server license for simple, automatic installation.
Illustra Edge presents everything you need for full-featured video recording. Benefits:
- Cost-Effective Solution – With an edge video solution, fewer components are installed. Video servers and rack equipment are not required. Since Illustra Edge comes with everything bundled into the camera, it saves end users a significant amount of money. Illustra Edge provides a high quality IP cameras integrated video management system (VMS) software and SD storage included in one out-of-the-box ready solution. It even saves money in the long-term with fewer components and no server maintenance.
- Completely Bundled, Easy to Install – Simply plug in the Illustra Edge IP camera, connect to a powered network switch and watch video. Illustra Edge requires minimal configuration and hardware installation. To make it as easy as possible, it features automatic licensing and motion-based recording on first power on.
- High Reliability – Illustra Edge stores video on the camera’s premium video surveillance grade SD card for onboard storage of critical video. Illustra Edge cameras record even when the network is down. There is no single point of failure; if one camera fails, the other IP cameras will continue to stream and record video. Illustra Edge offers distributed recording with a long-life SD card. Store 5-15 days of typical internal video expandable to months or years.
- Network Friendly – The security camera to server traffic is internal, resulting in low network traffic. Therefore, the Illustra Edge solution does not use valuable network resources and bandwidth as functions are performed at the edge.
- Scalable – If more storage is needed, users can add exacqVision S-Series networked storage devices or network attached storage (NAS). Illustra Edge can be a stand-alone solution or scalable as part of a full exacqVision recorder solution.
Ideal solution for:
- Small system installations
- Perfect for 1-10 IP camera installations
- Remote sites where servers are not practical
- Power sub-stations
- Generator stations
- Wind farms
- Environments with unreliable wireless or WAN connectivity
- Covert surveillance independent of the primary video surveillance system
Illustra Edge is available in three models:
- 5 MP
- High Resolution 360 degree situational awareness
Illustra Pro 2MP Compact Mini-Dome
- Wide field of view
Illustra Pro 2MP Compact Bullet
- True day/night
- IR Illumination
- Wide dynamic range
Learn more about the Illustra Edge solution on our website. Download the exacqVision Edge Illustra installer.