As a large scale and potentially hazardous environment, with large numbers of people, the Harland and Wolff site presents a unique range of security challenges. Environmental Health and Safety Management is a vital part of Harland and Wolff’s business, so selecting the right security management solution was of paramount importance.
CEM Systems’ AC2000 access control software with key modules including Mustering and Zone Monitor, combined with S610 readers in turnstiles and S3040 portable readers for the dry dock, provided a solution that could not be circumvented and ensured accurate person count data in case of an emergency.
- AC2000 Security Management System
- AC2000 Security Hub
- emerald, intelligent access terminal
- Biometric security – emerald TS300f fingerprint readers
- S610 readers
- S3040 portable reader
- Increased staff visibility with real time monitoring of card holder movements
- Improved asset tracking with emerald Checklist feature
- Mustering time reduced from 45 minutes to 9 minutes
- Increased security in high security areas with biometric verification
- Improved operational efficiency with emerald remote applications and built in audio intercom