The PC & Wireless Shop located in Canandaigua, NY is a leading local retailer and service provider in cellular phones, custom-built computers and laptops, IP security cameras, PBX phone systems and customer service.
The PC & Wireless Shop needed to upgrade its video surveillance system. With the new system, they wanted to better utilize space and find a cost-effective way to capture high quality video.
The PC & Wireless Shop selected Tyco Security Products edge technology with Illustra IP cameras pre-installed with exacqVision Edge video management system (VMS) software installed directly on the IP camera. Each IP camera acts as its own server, recording video to an onboard SD card. Tyco’s edge recording solution eliminates the need for a server while saving bandwidth and expenses.
The Illustra Edge cameras fully cover the 5,000 square foot space in the shop including the sales floor, warehouse and backroom. The
new Illustra IP cameras drastically improved the image quality.
The onboard exacqVision VMS software gives the Shop owner and employees a full-featured, intuitive VMS software to quickly search video.
- Illustra Fisheye cameras
- Illustra Pro mini-dome cameras
- Illustra Pro mini-bullet cameras
- exacqVision Edge VMS software
Tyco’s edge solution improved image quality, installation and configuration, while saving store owners time and money.
- Eliminates the need for server
- Saves money on hardware and installation costs
- Install faster with pre-configured VMS software directly on IP camera
- Improves reliability with video stored on SD card
- Betters image quality to see critical details