DSC’s PowerSeries Neo Provides Reliable Protection Over an Extensive Range
Advanced Technology College in Daytona, Florida, required an intrusion solution to offer protection for valuable assets and safety for students and staff in a more than 120,000 square feet (11,148 square meters) state-of-the-art building with a challenging metal and concrete infrastructure and costly Third Party monitoring over plain old telephone service.
DSC’s PowerSeries Neo hybrid security solution overcame the radio frequency challenges with PowerG’s high transmission range capacity. Paired with a reliable Sur-Gard receiver, campus staff were able to self-monitor the premises, cutting down the operation costs while increasing the staff and faculties sense of security.
- Most reliable protection over an extensive perimeter
- Outstanding and highly encrypted communication paths despite challenging environments
- Capacity for high transmission ranges with improved battery life
- Cost saving simplicity of installation and easy maintenance
- Self-monitoring option through reliable Sur-Gard receivers
- Primed for interactive services