C•CURE 9000 v2.60 includes features that are invaluable to airports, government buildings and other large-scale facilities because they automate processes improving operational efficiencies, and provide process and procedure accountability for meeting compliance standards. This latest version of the C•CURE 9000 security and event management platform also supports IPV6 address protocols for the iSTAR Ultra door controller and introduces a new C•CURE 9000 Web Client user interface.
- Customizable access control workflows for more efficient management of access credentials
- Visitors can easily look up an appointment and register using a self-service kiosk
- Funnel card holder access after-hours through a central entry point for visual identity by security personnel
- Allow users to add expiration dates to clearances reducing the need for multiple clearances
- Automate screening selection for high security areas with random screening feature
- Restrict access to sensitive areas with n-person rule and team rule
- iSTAR Ultra support for IPv6 network protocol standards
- And much more!