The Innometriks Cheetah SE High Assurance Smart Card Reader delivers centralized reader management and FICAM solution compliance in a low cost, compact footprint. The Cheetah SE is designed to meet implementation paths recommended by NIST SP800-116, which provides Federal agencies and non-governmental organizations with risk-based guidelines for the incremental rollout of PIV-enabled access points. Cheetah SE Reader’s advanced architecture allows seamless integration into a range of existing physical access control systems for authentication and network environments for administration.
In addition, the Cheetah SE supports Software House RM Reader functionality for new and existing installations making it a great choice for users who wish to upgrade to a high assurance solution over time. The Cheetah SE supports the full capabilities of RM communications such as arming and disarming intrusion, locking and unlocking groups of doors while displaying their current mode and status, and with simple RM Reader keypad commands you can remotely activate cameras, doors, and other events as well as trigger a duress call right from a reader. Keypad commands can be configured to require card presentation and/or a PIN to validate the command.
- Cost effective high assurance reader for installations requiring two-factor authentication
- Easy to deploy, flexible and highly secure authentication solution for physical access
- Web-based, centralized reader management
- Supports Software House RM reader functionality including intrusion and local door control
- OSDP and OSDP Secure Channel RS-485 connectivity for broad industry compatibility
- Contactless and contact + contactless models available
- Indoor and outdoor configurations