iSTAR Ultra Video offers highly distributed, small site security without sacrificing enterprise performance. This small, yet powerful appliance combines the robust access control features of iSTAR Ultra with embedded VideoEdge video recording and management that is remotely managed by an integrated C•CURE 9000/victor application to meet the security needs of small remote sites. Each iSTAR Ultra Video is factory-imaged with the latest firmware and camera licenses.
Used with IP-ACM Ethernet door modules, iSTAR Ultra Video is ideal for large corporations whose footprints include smaller remote networking facilities, fiber huts and other small but critical facilities that need constant monitoring and control. This highly distributed security architecture can scale to thousands of sites, making it perfect for enterprise customers with multiple remote locations.
Features That Make a Difference:
- Control up to 8 doors and 8 IP cameras in one small, low-cost appliance
- Managed by remote integrated C•CURE 9000/victor application
- Scalable to thousands of sites
- Intuitive web-based start-up wizard with camera auto-discovery reduces commissioning time
- Local video storage and caching
- Unparalleled video stream management with full transcoding functionality
- Powerful video analytics save time; improve situational awareness
- External USB storage options to increase local recording capacity
- Supports ONVIF Profile S
- Manages up to 500,000 cardholders in local memory
- Native intrusion zone functionality
- FIPS 197 AES 256 network encryption
- Included in Tyco Security Products Cyber Protection Program to help reduce risk of vulnerabilities