C•CURE 9000 v2.60 includes features that are invaluable to airports, government buildings and other large-scale facilities because they automate processes improving operational efficiencies, and provide process and procedure accountability for meeting compliance standards. This latest version of the C•CURE 9000 security and event management platform also supports IPV6 address protocols for the iSTAR Ultra door controller and introduces a new C•CURE 9000 Web Client user interface.
- Customizable access control workflows for more efficient management of access credentials
- Visitors can easily look up an appointment and register using a self-service kiosk
- Funnel card holder access after-hours through a central entry point for visual identity by security personnel
- Allow users to add expiration dates to clearances reducing the need for multiple clearances
- Automate screening selection for high security areas with random screening feature
- Restrict access to sensitive areas with n-person rule and team rule
- iSTAR Ultra support for IPv6 network protocol standards
- And much more!
iSTAR Ultra Video offers highly distributed, small site security without sacrificing enterprise performance. This small, yet powerful appliance combines the robust access control features of iSTAR Ultra with embedded VideoEdge video recording and management that is remotely managed by an integrated C•CURE 9000/victor application to meet the security needs of small remote sites. Each iSTAR Ultra Video is factory-imaged with the latest firmware and camera licenses.
Used with IP-ACM Ethernet door modules, iSTAR Ultra Video is ideal for large corporations whose footprints include smaller remote networking facilities, fiber huts and other small but critical facilities that need constant monitoring and control. This highly distributed security architecture can scale to thousands of sites, making it perfect for enterprise customers with multiple remote locations.
Features That Make a Difference:
- Control up to 8 doors and 8 IP cameras in one small, low-cost appliance
- Managed by remote integrated C•CURE 9000/victor application
- Scalable to thousands of sites
- Intuitive web-based start-up wizard with camera auto-discovery reduces commissioning time
- Local video storage and caching
- Unparalleled video stream management with full transcoding functionality
- Powerful video analytics save time; improve situational awareness
- External USB storage options to increase local recording capacity
- Supports ONVIF Profile S
- Manages up to 500,000 cardholders in local memory
- Native intrusion zone functionality
- FIPS 197 AES 256 network encryption
- Included in Tyco Security Products Cyber Protection Program to help reduce risk of vulnerabilities
Penn State University wanted to move to a single security and event management platform for its residence halls and other group facilities on campus.
Penn State selected a unified Tyco Security Products solution to protect and manage its campus.
- Improved image quality to quickly identify activity in a variety of lighting conditions
- Reduced expenses retooling locks and replacing lost cards
- Easily managed access rights and track activity of each user with powerful audit trail
- Accelerated investigation searches with intuitive video management system interface
- Streamlined and automated processes
Tyco International PLC received Safety Act designation for Software House C•CURE 9000 and iSTAR controllers. According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Safety Act provides important legal liability protections for providers of Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technologies – whether they are products or services.
The goal of the SAFETY Act is to encourage the development and deployment of effective anti-terrorism products and services by providing liability protections. A rigorous review of the products, our development processes, documentation, training, tech support, and more is required in order to receive the designation.
Click here to learn more about the Safety Act.
Software House Access Control Security Solutions