The innovative C•CURE Go Reader mobile app extends the reach of your C•CURE 9000 system more powerfully than ever before. An inspired evolution of the C•CURE Go mobile app, C•CURE Go Reader lets you grant or deny access in even the most remote, disconnected areas such as construction sites, offline events and roaming security checkpoints.
Using an Android device, C•CURE Go Reader pairs with a multi-technology read head to mimic a full-fledged iSTAR door, complete with schedules, clearances and holidays. As a virtual “door” in C•CURE 9000, C•CURE Go Reader inherits all clearances of an associated iSTAR door group, ensuring strict security even if you are far away from your nearest iSTAR controller.
C•CURE Go Reader provides peace of mind in many different situations:
- Construction sites can be dangerous areas and, long before the walls of the buildings are built, security is compulsory.
- Offsite events pose unique security challenges for companies who need to safeguard employees and visitors with limited physical boundaries.
- Roaming security checkpoints allow your guards to spontaneously check access badges in hallways or near secured areas.
- Roll calls are extremely important, to make sure employees have evacuated during emergency situations.
- C•CURE Go Reader makes it easy to verify that employees have reached the designated areas during the emergency.