Exacq received Lenel factory certification with OnGuard version 7.1 and 7.2 access control system. This integration provides users with an easy-to-use, versatile access control and video surveillance security system through one platform.
New with this integration, exacqVision enables the camera import feature to simplify configuration. Users can import all cameras on an exacqVision recorder instantly. Other new features with the latest integration include:
- Enhanced monitoring with ability to set and control automatic PTZ camera touring
- Easily automate inputs, outputs and events to one another with the global I/O server
- Coordinate and plan system actions to be performed during downtimes with the scheduler function
As implemented in previous integration versions, Lenel and exacqVision users can:
- Send motion detected alarms from exacqVision to alarm monitoring
- Export recorded video
- View the status of recorders and channels in the system
- Add video sources within OnGuard
exacqVision version 7.4 or later with a current exacqVision Enterprise license and OnGuard 7.1 or 7.2 are required. Download the plug-in now. Previous certifications of earlier versions of OnGuard are also available.