The Milan Cathedral had an aging CCTV analog security system in place. To upgrade to new IP technology, they wanted a security solution that would allow them to utilize their existing infrastructure while adding new IP cameras.
The exacqVision solution proved to be the most cost-effective and efficient. The solution included:
- exacqVision Professional VMS software
- 3 exacqVision LC-Series hybrid network video recorders
- 14 new SIQR SENTRY M2312 IP cameras
- 32 existing analog cameras
- Utilized existing infrastructure
- Improved image quality
- Easier search functionality
- Scalable for future additions
- Safeguards historic value and assets
- Assists to better monitor visitors and deter crime
Read the entire case study here.