The new Ludgate site, a high-end central London multi-zone development, required a new integrated security solution. Systems such as video surveillance, access control and video door intercoms combining to create a total security solution using a single interface.
Together, Universal Security Systems and Land Securities chose Tyco Security Products’ C•CURE 9000 Security and Event Management system to unite the New Ludgate buildings’ management, access control and video surveillance systems for comprehensive management of the site’s physical security.
- Rich integration with victor Unifying Client improved – access, video, and intrusion
- Single server for managing security and events for video, access control, intrusion, central station, fire, real-time location, and other supported systems
- Visitor management web portal for appointment management that expedites the visitor check-in/out process at the front desk
- Conditional Access and Dynamic Area Management for areas needing supervised entry and occupancy for increased security
- Enterprise multi-version software upgrades remain operational while progressively upgrading each server node without needing to take an entire system out of service
- Event linking and cross-product association for event activations across dispersed security systems with associated time-synchronized video