Tyco Security Products has teamed up with SIA Education @ ISC East to offer a free education session for attendees at the ISC East show in New York, November 16-17. The session qualifies for CE hours with many relevant industry bodies.
This will be an informative session to provide a basic understanding of the wireless protocols most commonly used in today’s smart buildings and homes. It will focus on the main open protocols and PowerG as an example of a proprietary protocol.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The importance of the wireless protocol when planning a building automation and/or security & safety installation
- The main applicable network topologies
- An overview of each of the main wireless protocols used in building automation and building security, and their key applications
- The key considerations for building automation and security & safety
- Relative performance of each of the wireless protocols across key aspects of building automation and security
- Options for leveraging the different wireless protocols according to the primary application(s)
If you’ll be at the ISC East show, be sure to join the class and boost your knowledge of wireless protocols.
The wireless protocols education session qualifies for CE hours with:
- ALOA – Education Credits (AEU)
- ASIS – Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE)
- NICET- Continuing Professional Development Points (CPD)
And, don’t forget to stop by the following Tyco Security Products booths at ISC East:
ISC East 2016
Javits Center North
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY