exacqVision 7.4 introduced a new exacqVision native integration with DSC PowerSeries Neo intrusion devices. This integration gives users greater control to operate all security operations at once, reducing complexity for security personnel while saving time and money.
Tyco Security Product’s hybrid PowerSeries Neo intrusion system proves to be the perfect choice for Millworks Custom Manufacturing – a flourishing business with dozens of perimeter doors built into a challenging metal and concrete infrastructure. Read how PowerSeries Neo provides around the clock security to over 140,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing space.
Millworks Custom Manufacturing grew over the years, expanding into adjacent areas of the building. The current footprint of over 140,000 square feet (13,000 square meters) boasts a U-shaped designed building and thick, steel barrier walls – a real challenge for even the most robust security systems.
DSC PowerSeries Neo, a scalable intrusion system equipped with PowerG technology, addressed the current need of 58 zones of coverage, leaving Millworks Custom Manufacturing with capacity for 70 further zones to expand into, if required in the future. The wireless capabilities which come with PowerG technology, enable the system to transmit through large concrete walls as well as across a parking lot.
• Most reliable communication over an extensive building span over a parking lot
• Outstanding and highly encrypted communication paths despite challenging environments
• Capacity for high transmission ranges with improved battery life
• Cost saving simplicity of installation and easy maintenance
• A future-proof investment to suit future needs
• Primed for interactive services
Learn more about Tyco Security Products commercial wireless solutions.