The Ultra-intuitive EntraPass go Install mobile app provides speedy set up of hardware and associations for commissioning KT-1 and KT-400 controllers and doors – everything you need to configure the EntraPass system remotely greatly reducing install time for lower total cost of ownership.
- “Kantech-easy” mobile app for reduction of install time
- QR code provides MAC address and serial number
- Pre-populated fields make controller setup a breeze
- Commissioning report verifies successful setup
- Automatically save commissioning report for easy retrieval
- Store corroborating photos for future service calls
- Free on the iTunes App Store for iOS devices
New Product Announcement
ID Solutions, a large information technology company, needed a comprehensive and scalable access control solution to help operate/manage security for the firm’s multiple properties, tenants and locations. ID Solutions also required a centralized system on one unified platform with a single user interface that could be monitored remotely from any internet connected PC or mobile device.
With the help of integrator CCS, ID Solutions identified Tyco Security Products’ Kantech hattrix security service as the best fit to manage several multi-state properties, including rental units. ID Solutions opted for CCS’ hosted service in which all access control data resides in secure, cloud-based servers managed by CSS while giving ID Solutions security staff the ability to monitor day-to-day security tasks.
- Significantly reduced costs by outsourcing the system’s database, server applications, and hardware infrastructure and maintenance
- Simplified security operations as CSS provides the initial configuration of the system and its components, and updates and advanced software changes
- Streamlined daily operations as ID Solutions staff performs day-to-day security tasks from a single, centralized interface
- Monitoring from virtually anywhere with EntraPass Web or EntraPass go mobile app
Tyco Kantech Access Control Solutions