Kiwanis Village Lodge had an imminent need to migrate to an IP-based security system as it’s door controllers were non-functioning and legacy system was no longer serviceable by the manufacturer.
Kiwanis selected Kantech EntraPass Corporate Edition and KT-1 Ethernet-Ready door controllers to protect its seniors and secure its campus.
- Intuitive User Interface provides ease of use for both security and non-security personnel
- Reduced expenses by utilizing existing hardware and infrastructure
- Single button enrollment reduced installation time
- Quick and easy installation limited system downtime
- Easily managed access rights to doors for more streamlined management
- Scalability extends the reach of EntraPass for future expansion