EntraPass go Pass for the Apple Watch® extends the power of the EntraPass go Pass mobile application to the iOS Apple Watch environment. Using EntraPass go Pass on an Apple Watch makes credential use even easier. Instead of searching through a bag or pocket for a smart phone, you can push a button on your watch when you enter or exit a restricted area.
Using EntraPass go Pass, cardholders download the EntraPass go Pass app to a mobile device and then accept a credential invitation from the system administrator. Once the invitation is accepted, end users can then gain access to doors simply by pressing the appropriate icon of the door in the app on the device. When the application is downloaded to an iOS mobile device paired with the watch, the “go Pass” icon will appear on the watch indicating to the user that the app is now ready to be used on their Apple Watch. A list of the end user’s favorite doors will appear once the app is opened and the user can simply tap on the appropriate door to gain entry. All user activities are recorded on the EntraPass server for the system administrator.
The app communicates directly with the access control system’s server via Wi-Fi or cellular connection, allowing organizations to leverage their existing card reader infrastructure for added cost-savings, while also simplifying credential verification for card holders.
Key Features of EntraPass go Pass
- Use your mobile device to access secured areas
- Works with any Kantech reader
- Solves problems of lost cards
- Great for visitors, temporary workers or high turnover personnel populations
- Fast, easy authorization process
- Access defined by privileges in EntraPass
- Use with traditional EntraPass Corporate or Global Editions, or as part of your hattrix hosted/managed security subscription
- Ideal solution for visitors, temporary workers or high turnover populations when frequent card issuance can be an administration burden